Feelings Unlimited is a specialty store created with YOU in mind.

The authors of these engaging tools, Jim and Rachel, bring 25 years of experience as counselor and educator to the development of these products. Whether you are a parent, counselor, educator, grandparent, student, or therapist... we hope you will find FeelingsUnlimited.com to be a great resource for personal growth,  home, school, or mental health practices!

According to Linda and Nick Elksnin (2003), 93% of emotional meaning is conveyed without words; 55% through facial expressions, body posture, and gestures; and 38% through tone of voice.
Fostering Social-Emotional Learning in the Classroom. Education, 124 (1).

“…social and emotional learning (SEL) is critical to success in school and the workplace, and to sustaining healthy relationships with family and friends.”
– Elias, Maurice and Weissberg, Roger (2000). Primary Prevention: Educational Approaches to enhance Social and Emotional Learning. Journal of School Health, 70 (5).

Daniel Goleman declares that traditional IQ contributes about 20% to the factors that determine life success. The remaining 80% are factors which fall under the umbrella of EQ.


Artwork created by Bruce Day